5.09.2008

cancer of the adam's apple

Since it's Friday, I'm in a good mood, despite showing up for work today at 8 a.m. EIGHT. AY. EM. 

I know.

It's part of our new 9-80 work schedule wherein for the very small sacrifice of coming in at 8 a.m. every other friday, I can take every other Friday off. I'm pretty sure since this is Quik that they expect I will use my time to surf and/or surf, but I'd rather surf the Internets. Here is a video from my friend (Jen's boyfriend) Alex




Hilarious. Also, here's another unrelated vid I ran across yesterday, in honor of Mother's Day on Sunday (hi, Mom. Happy Mother's Day in advance!)




"Mom, with you, everything's betta."

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.