6.17.2008

long past the midnight curfew, we sat starry-eyed

For those of you unfamiliar with Hedi Slimane, shame on you.

Also, I suppose I don't blame you, so sit up a little straighter and pay attention, boys and girls, while I take you on a brief tour of the unparalleled work of Hedi Slimane.

Slimane spent the past 7 years as head designer for Dior Homme (for Christian Dior). Though you may not be able to recall any specific design, he can be credited for a very specific silhouette permeating fast-living young circles in most major cities: Slim. Very, very slim.

Slimane is also a photographer, and his online photo diary is what I'm sharing today. High contrast, gritty photos featuring young, beautiful things living la dolce vita abound here, and it's something I was personally inspired by today, so I hope you enjoy his work as much as I do.












1 comment:

Ryan said...

H-oh-double-tee.

HOTT.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.