1.02.2009

She Be Blingin'

Christmas turned out to be the year of the jewelry, as I received more than a few baubles for my collection. Here are some of my favorites. 

Purchased with a gift card from the Gerners. I also received a maaah-sive amber necklace from them as well. 

Mossy. From Jessica. 

From Emily.

From Ashley.

Jody gave me something particularly cool this year: a pair of brass knuckles. It's a gift that, to an outsider, might seem a little odd. Neither of us are prone to random acts of violence, but both she and I saw a potential in those sucker punchers beyond their utilitarian purpose. Today I fashioned them into a harness/chain vest. 


2 comments:

jen said...

oh look at you with the altered "vest" necklace. very cool. and that mossy ring jess got you. awesome.

Moorea Seal said...

oh my goodness that mossy ring. i covet.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.