4.01.2009

J.Holden Designs

A three-finger ring and cuff by J.Holden Designs

Holden in one of his designs. Shirt by Band of Outsiders.

A little while back, I did a shoot for a good friend of mine, Jonathan Holden of J.Holden Designs. He's a crazy-talented jewelry designer and I was more than happy to collaborate with him on the project. What began as a shoot for the image on his showcards turned into a full-on synthesis of photography and jewelry design, as Jonathan ended up using my work in his show alongside his pieces.

The show was a stunning success, and I'm proud to have my work hang in the same space as Jonathan's jewelry. Keep your eyes on this guy. He's going places.

Here are a few more shots from the shoot we did, as well as some images I snapped when I visited his gallery opening.



Jonathan gave me this avocado necklace as a thank-you for working with him.

Inside the gallery.



Print collateral.

A shot of the installation.

Myself with the artist.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.