1.04.2010

French 2010

For New Years this year my house on Obispo partnered with the boy's house on 5th to throw a NYE bash for our combined posse. The night was a blast, and the perfect way to usher in the new year. I created a special cocktail for everyone to hoist toward the ceiling come midnight, so I thought I'd share the recipe here in case any of you have anything worthy of celebrating in the coming months (or, if you're like me, you celebrate trivialities like the time being 8pm, or the fact that it's a weekday ending in -day). Either way, huzzah!


1 comment:

heather trine said...

this little concoction is what did me in! it's a lethal son-of-a-gun!!
proceed with caution!!!!

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.