1.08.2010

Natural History Museum First Fridays


Tonight I went on a hot, hot date with the ever-dapper Mike Posey (read: I wore the red, red lipstick. Didn't shower, though. So yeah, I guess it wasn't a real, real date. JUST GIVE ME THIS ONE, OK?). He treated me to a night of tunes and taxidermy at the LA Natural History Museum's First Friday (the inaugural 2010 first, at that). We drank a couple of G&Ts and Stellas and enjoyed the exhibits. Then we jammed to Tune-Yards and Atlas Sound and were overjoyed to be heading home before 11 p.m. We might not be the youngest non-couple out there, but we are certainly the hottest.













2 comments:

Mike Posey said...

Awesome.

bonnieKate said...

booze, beats, and bears! oh my!

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.