5.03.2010

Been A Long Time Leavin'

Oh hey, friends.

Been awhile, eh?

I have stacks of photos to share from recent escapades, and unlike most posts, my words just haven't been with me these days. Some adventures have been so epic that it could be weeks before the words catch up. So rather than keep mum about all the details, I'll shove a bunch of pictures your way and do my best to fill in the details when necessary. Savvy?

These are from a few weeks ago, at the Mobile Food Mashup at Verdugo Bar. Great food, great beer, great friends. After we'd eaten our fill we headed over to Griffith to catch the very last rays of sun and explore the abandoned zoo.


















No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.