5.17.2010

Getting Spiffy

My dear friend Kelsey got married on Saturday to a fine gentleman named Jake. The wedding was lovely, but I didn't bring my camera so I don't have any documentation of the event. But there were cupcakes! And  there was wine! And a candy bar! And tacos! And dancing! In other words, it was a real helluva good time. On Saturday morning Jody and Ashley were both fretting about what to wear, so I took on their worries as my own personal project and styled them from head to toe for the event. The theme of the wedding was vintage garden party (or something like that). Here are the results:



P.S. Sorry the color is so profoundly wonky on these images. I'm have serious profiling issues. Any other Chrome users experience this? Ugh. Ah-nnoying.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.