10.20.2010

Home Sweet

One of the first projects that Beth and I ever conjured up together way back in January was a shoot at her home in Santa Ana with her husband, Brian. They were planning to move and wanted to capture a moment in their lives within the walls of their first house. Well, a few shoots and a trip to Europe later, Beth and I finally made that initial project happen. I joined Mr. and Mrs. Jones for an afternoon and got to witness a little slice of life on Halladay St. The shoot was, predictably, a huge challenge because both of them were painfully awkward and generally difficult to work with. And their dog Dudley almost attacked me twice. 

This is, of course, a lie. There are folks out there with undeniable chemistry, and these two have it in spades. As for Dudley? He might be looking right, left, or straight (it's hard to tell with those eyes), but his tail was always wagging. 













6 comments:

bonniekate said...

hott. nice job.

B. Jones Style said...

Love it! Love what you wrote.. you are hilarious!

softspoken said...

these are so perfect and beautiful <3

tabitha jane said...

this is gorgeous. where were you when i moved from my favorite apartment in portland? :)

augustlovers said...

I've only just stumbled upon your blog & I'm swooning over your photography! I especially love these images, they're so intimate, it seems like you werent even there! :)

kelsey said...

What an attractive couple! Great photos.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.