3.09.2012

Get Outta Dodge: The Central Coast


I'm often asked for advice about where to go, what to eat, what to see and do and experience in California. It's true that I love a good adventure about as much as I love a good drink, and I've culled quite a bit of information over years of exploration. Herewith, a feature on Blinking Against the Brightness that I'm calling Get Outta Dodge. Where to go, what to wear, what to eat, what to drink...it's the blown leaves from my adventures, finally collected, piled, and presented for you to take a flying leap into. 

Here's my guide to California's Central Coast. 

Like what you see? Share it with your friends. No, seriously. Use your powers for good, O Children of the Internet! 

 Feel like chiming in? Don't hesitate. I've got a running list of uncharted territory and I'd love to add more.  

Want to buy me a beer? Oh, you SHOULDN'T HAVE. You rascal.









All photography © Laurel Dailey 2012, unless otherwise noted. Repost, reblog, reuse only with permission from the author. 

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.